Thursday, March 23, 2006

toonspirit

I am pleased to say that I have gotten some work done on my web. Updates have been made to the resources page. Lesson VIII had a slight mistake with its scriptures, but that is corrected now. As well there is a new lesson up which is lesson XXI "Habits And Idols" If anyone is interested please check it out. I count it as praise about what our Lord is doing!! Also, I have been up all night dubbing "The Chlorhydris Files" cartoon base for the next lesson set. Praise the Lord!!!! Best wishes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Harnack said...

Richie, congrats on updating your web. When you refer to your web, is it possible for you to give us the url so that we might take a look at your work? -- Andy
And PS: Thanks for helping me hit the right note a time or two during choir practice!

Thursday, 23 March, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address to receive frequent bundled notices via email about postings and comments


Powered by FeedBlitz