Monday, March 13, 2006

Traveling for a Week; Help Needed

Leaving tomorow morning early, June and I will be on the road, traveling from Georgia to Baton Rogue, LA, and then to Austin, TX. We'll be home again in Kentucky on Wednesday, March 22. Might I ask some favors from one or more of you Anthrakians? Three important commemorations are coming up on the following days:
  • March 17: St. Patrick, Bishop and Missionary, 461
  • March 18: Cyril of Jerusalem, Bishop, 386
  • March 19: Joseph, Guardian of Our Lord

If you have the time, might one of you do some homework and publish some information about one or more of these notable Christians? If I can get to a public library with Internet access, I'll try to help with the postings, but as busy as our journeying appears to be, I'll be blessed if only to keep my evening and morning prayer commitments. Thanks in advance for any help you can give!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mason Smith said...

Greetings:

My family has also been traveling, but we're back now, and I'll try to make some posting, as appropriate.

Hope all Anthrakia readers have enjoyed Spring Break.

Best wishes,
Mason Smith

Sunday, 19 March, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address to receive frequent bundled notices via email about postings and comments


Powered by FeedBlitz