Thursday, March 09, 2006

God and Life

I am writing on this blog to challenge everyone to think about what God is doing in their lives. What is He up to? Are you in awe or are you tied up sometimes in your lives? Sometimes it is hard I bet. Busy schedules, commitments and yes even fun are vying for attention in our lives. If everyone doesn't mind, in this Lent season, check your hearts, write your thoughts of praise or concern on this blog. This will help us to focus on Him especially through this season and Easter. I furthermore challenge everyone to prayerfully praise God with the praise reports with each other and prayerfully ask for help for each other in the weaknesses. I am sure that we will all find we have a lot of praises and a lot of weaknesses as well.

I will start by saying that God is doing a lot in my life. God is calling me to be less and less selfish and more like Him. Another weakness I have is that I sometimes am not forgiving to myself when I mess up. However, my strength is that I am in awe everyday of my life because of what He is calling me to do. My prayer life is strong.

To help me out with feedback, I would like it if everyone wouldn't mind to take a look at my website. I write Bible lessons using normal cartoons that you people might be aquainted with. Please pray for this ministry to make it stronger and for God to give audience to this so all the lessons will have a strong voice. My website's address is www.toonspirit.net. To Andy, thanks for the opportunity to help this blog out. To our Lord God be the glory forever and ever Amen!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Harnack said...

Richie, Thanks ever so much for posting and letting us know that God is doing a lot in your life. As you concentrate your life on the sufferings of our Lord Jesus, may you, like St. Paul, find joy in your own life "to complete what is lacking in Christ's afflictions for the sake of his body, that is, the Church." Your ministry to the children of our parish be strong, Sunday by Sunday. And may God give you the strength of Christ day by day. -- Andy
PS: June and I won't be back in Kentucky until the 22nd when we'll join you again in choir practice.

Thursday, 09 March, 2006  
Blogger Mason Smith said...

Richie,
You know, not everyone is able (or willing) to see what God is doing in their lives. One of thefirst things a person must do to see miracles, is to look for them. And not even miracles, but just the daily support and love that God can bring into a life. always keep you eyes open--as you're doing already.
Best wishes,
Mason Smith

Thursday, 09 March, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address to receive frequent bundled notices via email about postings and comments


Powered by FeedBlitz