Thursday, March 09, 2006

FEEDblitz Sends You New Anthrakian Postings

This afternoon I installed FEEDblitz, a program that converts blog postings and updates into email messages and delivers them daily to subscribers. (At least that's what I'm led to believe :-) If you'd like to receive Anthakia's postings by email and so be alerted to developing conversations, please subscribe yourself by typing in your email address in the textbox. Soon thereafter you'll receive an email message asking you to confirm your registration. And thereafter, I hope, you'll receive notice of new postings and comments as they enter Anthrakia. If you subscribe, please add a comment here letting me know so; then let me know in a later comment that you are in fact getting emails alerting you to new postings. Let's see if it works!

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Harnack said...

FEEDblitz works! This morning I received a notice bundling yesterday's five posts! So type in your email addy and register. Doing so will mean that you'll receive an alert as to when our Anthrakian conversations are moving along. Be sure to append a comment here that lets me know you're a subscriber. Thanks! -- Andy

Friday, 10 March, 2006  
Blogger Carl Heinlein said...

I have subscribed. I think it would be great to get alerts.

Saturday, 11 March, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address to receive frequent bundled notices via email about postings and comments


Powered by FeedBlitz