Wednesday, March 22, 2006

anthrakia

Prayer Request for One of My Students

One of my students has lost a grandparent and is apparently finding the grief hard to deal with. I don't know the details, but my understanding is that the lost grandparent was a grandmother, and that she was a major force in his childhood. The student's first name is Matthew. He's missed most of the week in school because of this loss. If you could remember him in your prayers, I'd appreciate it.

In other news, I still cannot log onto the "Blog This!" page from my home computer. I'm not sure what the problem is. I'll try to resolve it in the next few days. Andy should be back soon, and regular posts will continue.

Best wishes,
Mason Smith

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Harnack said...

Matthew and his grandmother are now in our morning prayers. If and when you get to see him, let him know that we're asking God to "let perpetual light shine" upon his grandmother--and that we wish Matthew the comfort of God's enduring strength in his life.

Friday, 24 March, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address to receive frequent bundled notices via email about postings and comments


Powered by FeedBlitz