Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Going On A Trip

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to check in with everyone and see how things are going for you.

I am about to go on a little trip. I am going to Hastings, NE and The Grand Canyoun. I figured I would give a "heads up" about this. I would like for everyone to pray for us on this trip that we have a smooth and enjoyable vacation and get back safely. I will be leaving on Saturday morning (probably) and will not be back for at least two weeks. I will miss two if not three services (depending when I get back). I suppose that the choir and Sunday School will have to do without me for a bit. I wish everyone well. I will miss church dearly, but this is an opportunity that doesn't come eveyday (maybe once in a lifetime--some may not get this opportunity at all).

God Bless You. Be Safe.

Richie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address to receive frequent bundled notices via email about postings and comments


Powered by FeedBlitz