Saturday, August 26, 2006

toonspirit

Hello Everyone,

This is a two fold-post. I know that it has been a while since I posted, but I have been quite busy writing and teaching.

First, to Andy, I heard about June getting hurt. I hope she is alright and am looking forward to seeing you soon in the choiir. I'll make sure that I pray for June, as I trust everyone elese will do the same.

Second, I would like to ask for everyone's prayers for me because I have been actively promoting the cartoon witnessing ministry that God has given me. I have shown Pastor Strange the text of these lessons from www.toonspirit.net (all 25 lessons with their combined 42 parts). At his request, I have given him 5 of the 25 lessons in video (DVD). My prayer is that he will be able to view them soon and use them. Any use of the secular work involved will need to probably be given permission by the companies that made the cartoons. We are talking about Disney and Turner and probably a couple of others like News Corp. (Fox) and Hasbro. I want everyone on this blog to pray that this ministry touches lots of lives for our Lord Jesus Christ. Pastor Gene already has said that he likes the text content at his first impression. Pray that any liscensing for the secular work used goes smoothly. If anyone has any thoughts on how to get liscensing and copyright permission information like this, I would be grateful.

I have been up all night writing a lesson called "The Honorable Martyr". This will be on-line soon as I have finished it, so I retiring for a while.

God Bless You. Be Safe.

Richie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address to receive frequent bundled notices via email about postings and comments


Powered by FeedBlitz