Sunday, May 14, 2006

Toonspirit Update

Hello,

I am sorry that I haven't written on anthrakia for a little while, but I have been working real hard on my website www.toonspirit.net. Since I last wrote about it, I have made a lot of progress on the 7 part "The Chlorhydris Files" lesson. I have 5 parts of this lesson done and 2 parts to go. Anyone who is interested in reading the updated lessons is welcome. I have made some changes in text and links and made things much more streamlined. I have made all of the PDF files a lot smaller and easier to download. The lessons and papers are still much the same, if not the same content. I just was able to use a better PDF converter (A friend helped me a lot).

I hope and pray everyone is having a great day.

God Bless You. Be Safe.

Richie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address to receive frequent bundled notices via email about postings and comments


Powered by FeedBlitz