Tuesday, April 11, 2006

anthrakia

Prayer for Tuesday of Holy Week

The traditional collect from The Book of Common Prayer for Tuesday of Holy Week is as follows:

O God, who by the passion of thy blessed Son didst make an instrument of shameful death to be unto us the means of life: Grant us so to glory in the cross of Christ, that we may gladly suffer shame and loss for the sake of thy Son our Savior Jesus Christ; who liveth and reigneth with thee and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen.

---

I have a short passage from Isaiah that I'll share in a different post. The system has been cutting me off when I try to include both items in the same posting.

Best wishes,
Mason Smith

1 Comments:

Blogger Mason Smith said...

Dear Friends & Readers:

Sorry, but I seem to have published the prayer twice. I'll blame this on Blogger. It's acting funny today!

Best,
Mason

Tuesday, 11 April, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address to receive frequent bundled notices via email about postings and comments


Powered by FeedBlitz